Check List for Graphic Specification - Check the following for your art files to be on a safe side.
- CMYK Mode? Your graphic must be inCMYK mode. Colors may differ in RGB mode.
- Rich Black CMYK Value - C 0%, M 0%, Y 0%, K 100% (see below for more details).
- Good Resolution? Please use 300dpi images and a document set up of 125DPI or upload as Vector.
- Right Dimensions? Your file needs to be saved at the correct document size as the template.
- Preferred File Type - PDF| Acceptable Files - TIFF, AI, EPS, PSD (flattened).
- Fonts - Outlined, Images - Embedded.
- Art files need to be print ready with no template lines.
Please read guidelines below. We created them in order to help you to achieve the highest quality results without incurring unnecessary costs or delays.
Acceptable File Formats:
Adobe Photoshop (.psd or .tif)
Adobe Illustrator (.ai or .eps)
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) uncompressed
NOT acceptabble file formats: indd, cdr, qxd, doc, fhx, ppt, xls, plt
Resolution must be at least 100 DPI and no more than 125 DPI @ 100% actual print size.
If the template is created at half scale, you need to double the DPI to a minimum of 200 DPI.
For best results, all images in your file should be at the same resolution.
Check the resolution on your file. Zoom in to your artwork at 100% and examine for pixilation.
Templates for each product can be located on each corresponding product page. Please reach out if you will need it to be sent by mail to your designer.
Critical elements such as your logo, key images and text should be kept within the safe area. Safe area is indicated on each template.
Background elements should extend to the full size of the document, past the trim line and into bleed area.
Please embed all images in stead of linking them. Convert fronts to outlines. We suggest to do this as a final step and save as a new file. Once converted, you will no longer be able to edit the text via the text tool.
Below is a template example:
Do not hesitate to call 844.947.4777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you will need any assistance!
Kindly Note: All4Displays is not responsible for proofreading customer supplied files. Please check all your texts for typographical mistakes before sending and on the proofs.